As the company name suggests, Learner Development is a major “Priority” for Priority Employment and Training. Our success in gaining continuous work is largely due to our commitment to the individual learner and the effort we make to bring about positive results for all stakeholders. We have been doing this since 1995 covering all of country South Australia and many interstate sites in Queensland, NSW and Western Australia.
Learners, whether they are employees, managers or those involved in personal development programs all require support that meets their individual needs. PEAT offers mentoring to meet a broad range of learner needs from:
- Understanding basic literacy and numeracy,
- Planning and concept development,
- Basic “learn to learn” skills,
- Public Speaking,
- Report and Letter writing,
- Assisting learners complete specific “Units of Competency” up to diploma level.